69 million page views

No

Reader comment on item: Palestinian Statehood Is Acceptable ... Eventually

Submitted by Surak (United States), May 22, 2017 at 15:52

"I thank Martin Sherman for the invigorating debate and suggest that we close it here." Bow to each other, shake hands, smile for the audience, and walk away.

Then watch the sadly misinformed Muslims commit jihad, hijack airplanes, detonate shrapnel bombs, impose sharia, gang rape, female genital mutilation, honor killings. How can so many people be so confused? This includes the many clearly peaceful and moderate Muslims, like the half of American Muslims who support sharia, or the quarter who admit to supporting jihad.

To the ostensible topic of the article: there are two states already in Palestine. One (Jordan) occupies 78% of Palestine; Jews are forbidden from purchasing land there, on pain of death. The remaining 22% includes Israel, plus other land not yet allocated to a state. That area is half the size of San Bernardino County, CA.

... a serious understanding of Qur'an 9:5 and 9:29, the verses of the sword, which demand that all non-believers in Islam must convert, submit, or die. This is not negotiable. There will be no peace with the dar al-Islam until Muslims reject the Sunna/Hadith and the Medinan suras of the Qur'an.

Submitting....

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Comment on this item

Mark my comment as a response to No by Surak

Email me if someone replies to my comment

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

See recent outstanding comments.

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2021 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)