2 readers online now  |  69 million page views

Aghast!!

Reader comment on item: UK Internet Providers Block Me: O2, Sky, Three

Submitted by Trevor Giles (United Kingdom), Nov 18, 2016 at 03:55

I disagree with probably 99% of what Daniel Pipes writes about, and I'm borderline with the other 1%.

However, placing restrictions on Mr. Pipes website is deplorable, and an obvious afront to free speech and the wider debate on the Middle East in General.

I applaud Daniel Pipes for bringing this to everyone's attention and I hope this daft restriction will be lifted.

One critique. He writes "Conservatives are not extremists...". A more accurate comment is "Not all conservatives are extremists." In the same way that not all Muslims are extremists.

Submitting....

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Comment on this item

Mark my comment as a response to Aghast!! by Trevor Giles

Email me if someone replies to my comment

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

See recent outstanding comments.

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List
eXTReMe Tracker

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2020 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)