It seems that our dear slayhy is not aware that his Allah plans everything
Submitted by dhimmi no more (United States), Nov 15, 2012 at 09:58
Our dear Salyhy aka Sherlock Holmes whose Hindu ancestors were brutalized by islam and who lives among kuffar you still did not tell me how can I become a Copt as it seems to drive you and your Allah out of your minds
Belief is man's choice not God's
Really? is this what he told you? Then how about let us say Q14:4 where your so called Allah says that he guides whom ever he wants and he leads astary whom ever he wants
Do you know what this means for the Nth time our dear slayhy who is not telling us anymore that the Qur'an is such a book of science and I wonder why
1. It means that if I'm a bit time kafir then we can only blame Allah unless Allah did not mean what he said in Q14:4 so is that true our dear salyhy the lost tablighee?
2. Or did Allah nasakha (oh do not panic: abrogated) Q14:4 and did not ell us
3. It also means that your little da3wa wa tabligh are against your Allah's grand plan
So if we read all of Q14:4 we kuffar come to the following conclusions:
1. You are free to leave islam
2. Your little bogus da3wa and tabligh are against your Allah's grand plan so do you disagree with your Allah our dear Slayhy whose social benefits are paid by kuffar?
What a disaster
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (72) on this item
Comment on this item
Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes