4 readers online now  |  69 million page views

totally brainwashed

Reader comment on item: "The Jews Are Going, the Arabs Are Coming"
in response to reader comment: Arab land in the land of israel

Submitted by kid bertha (United States), Aug 3, 2009 at 16:09

Sufi I pray that you would see the light someday soon and be set free from Islam and its grip on you and your culture. I really do not want to get into a religious conversation on here because internet is not an effective means in accomplishing anything worthwhile.

But I do have to reply to your comment about Hitler being a Christian. Nothing could be further from the truth. Hitler was a totalitarianist with Marxist Lenenist worldviews ath the front of his evil empire. You abviously do NOT understand what true Christianity is.

Furthermore, it is sad that most of the world's perception of Christianity is a deceived one at best. I would say that only about 15% of those who call themsevles Christian are truely Christian. The other 85% are just members of some form of man made occult version of the true and only redemptive faith of the one True God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

I can assure you Hitler was by no means a Christian. - KB

Submitting....

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Comment on this item

Mark my comment as a response to totally brainwashed by kid bertha

Email me if someone replies to my comment

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

See recent outstanding comments.

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List
eXTReMe Tracker

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2020 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)