I am asked from time to time about the more interesting of may talks at institutions of higher education, so here is a list of them, updated as needed:
- Colorado College, September 10, 2002 – My encounter with Hanan Ashrawi.
- York University, January 28, 2003 – When I was guarded like a visiting U.S. president.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, December 3, 2003 – Focus on my maltreatment by the student newspaper, the Daily Illini.
- American University, January 20, 2004 – Silent walk out led by ACLU employee.
- University of California at Berkeley, February 10, 2004 – The worst speaking experience I have had.
- Duke University, October 14, 2004 – I am part of the lead-up to a "Palestine Solidarity Movement" conference.
- Rochester Institute of Technology, April 14, 2005 – Lots of build-up, followed by a most civilized experience.
- University of California-Irvine, January 31, 2007 – Videos of goons shouting at me and then yelling anti-Israel slogans as they march out of the hall.
- University of California at Los Angeles, April 12, 2007 - Four people out of several hundred disrupted. The university administration approved.
- Wayne State University, October 17, 2007 – An agitator gets thrown out, as he had wished for, while audience members display a rare ignorance and aggressiveness.
For a more complete listing of my talks, with select links to news coverage, see the Campus Speakers Bureau page. (March 27, 2005)