Submitted by susan (Italy), Feb 11, 2007 at 07:23
I am referring to the Europeans who moved to the Americas, not the European owners of Europe. Romanians, Czechs and Slovenians are being harrassed by Muslims? My general knowledge just went up a notch. Thanks
Nice that you realize how ignorant you are. It's a first step
FYI, muslims in those countries are less than 1%, they don't reach 50,000 units
"That is really news to me. You take over three entire continents. Decimate their populations, ply the remaining ones with booze and push them into reservations. "
I am sorry I have no responsibility in such acts, I come from italy as well as my ancestors, no relation with British, Dutch, Germans or French that went to americas. There was no italian army conquering land mass and stealing to indians. So your stupid comments are mere self-loathing of a guilty westerner, that is YOUR problem, not mine.
"When did Libya and Eritrea move to the American continent."
exactly, learn geography, italians never conquered anything. Christopher columbus was merely a sailor, not the head of an army.
"The Turks are in denial no one else, who is this 'we'. Count me out"
I count you in the number of self-loathing, anti-western, pro-muslim, pro-destruction of western civilization, obsessed with guilty complex.
Nowhere I suggested that WE is including yourself.
"My Kumbaya group has an open door policy and welcome all types including Kumbaya haters. Like Jesus we pray for the people who crucify us"
welcome to the road of extinction, don't worry, when time will come, we will not bother to help dying kumbaya groups. After all, you prefer to side with the enemy.
"You will have to wait some more before you hear the explosion of my head bursting with hatred and anti-americanism."
BOOM, I just heard it. Sorry but the constant whining about native americans is cheap talking anti-americanism, anti-colonialism, anti-western and self loathing
"Only 40% pining for their roots. What do the other 60% want. "
the rest of 60% are merely waiting for the other 40% to take power, either way they can say to the winning side "we were with you". It's a pity you cannot spot a good lie when you hear it, but please keep on uselessly talking about the situation of the native americans.
"What worries us kumbayas is that while we are sleeping or praying to Lord Kumbaya you will go out and 'take care' of the problem and not much of mankind will be left for us to abuse as racist or anything else.."
really? we have seen what your kumbaya stupidity did for the greek armenians in turkey, for the buddhists in thailand, for the christians in the philippines, for the christians in the whole maghreb. Go on kumbaya, in a while there won't be anything else than muslims on the planet, then your kumbaya fake god will suddenly become allah.
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (2097) on this item
Comment on this item
You can help support Daniel Pipes' work by making a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes