michel why don't you just join them
Submitted by susan (Italy), Feb 4, 2007 at 05:50
I wonder what keeps you from converting to the religion you crave so much.
you have all the right reasons
1) you hate christianity
2) you blame the western civilization for every world's problem
3) you are of jewish ancestry but you fail to acknowledge the threat currently posed to jews and israel
4) you find muslim people to be just like us
5) you believe in mythology and superstition (the mythical moderate muslim)
6) you side with them even if you are too blind to see they are pushing caliphate and muslim suprematism (mo, sohail)
7) you are a misogynist, you believe in women being inferior
8) you'd like to save the life of your mythical 40 moderate muslims instead of the whole western civilization
why don't you just have some guts for a day and convert? for weak people like yourself, having a strong cult that gives you no freedom, clear targets (annihilation of non-muslims), no choice, no free thinking, and possibly a family with a slave woman and 10 children is the best choice.
That way you won't have your frequent emotional breakdown like you have shown here, you'd just sit all day in the mosque calling christians and jews apes and pigs.
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (2097) on this item
Comment on this item
You can help support Daniel Pipes' work by making a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes