For Kautilya and Muslim litigations
Reader comment on item: How the West Could Lose
Submitted by dhimmi no more (United States), Jan 20, 2007 at 17:00
I very much agree with you that this is indeed a problem what you coined as: Jihad litigation.
But do not forget that in the process of discovery the likes of CAIR will have to open up their books and I suspect that many in CAIR will think twice before proceeding with any form of litigation that would expose them.
Another plus is that the bar is set very high in cases of libel. So let them spend some money.
The way I see it is:
1. No foreign imams should be allowed in the country. Also tablighees should not be allowed in the country.
2. Alla Mosques should be bugged.
3. Islam should be declared a political organization and not just a religion and in this case Islamic Mosques and madrassas etc... have no tax relief and are not supported by the tax payers.
4. No Saudi money should be allowed to be used to build Mosques or Madrassas etc...
5. Jails should be off limits to Muslim clergy.
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (2108) on this item
Comment on this item
Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes