4 readers online now  |  69 million page views

Danish/American and all: Three very simple questions (not regarding Trinity)

Reader comment on item: Something Rotten in Denmark?
in response to reader comment: thank you

Submitted by Sarah (Sweden), Mar 22, 2006 at 18:20

Dear Danish/American,

I am really sorry to learn about the state of Denmark. It is, I believe, in a state of emergency. Muslims are raping Danish girls, mugging and attacking Danish men and boys, Danish men-women-children are not being able to go out, specially your mother's aunty (who had survived two world wars before) is not being able to go out for the fear of attack from Muslims.

My heart goes out for the Danes and for your family members in Denmark who are under constant threat of attack. However, I have three simple questions regarding this situation. I hope you will not be offended if I ask you this:

1. REGARDING GOVERNMENT: What is the Danish government doing in this situation. Danes are not being able to go out and the government is sitting on the issue, doing nothing? Why? Isn't the government supposes to provide security to Danish people? Is Denmark a failed state? Is it ruled by Mullah? Then please

2. REGARDING PEOPLE: Denmark has only 2% -5% Muslims. Even if 5% are Muslims, 95% are Danes- sons and daughters of the mighty vikings. Why 95% people are not being able to make the remaining 5% people behave? Apart from the natural weapons that are used for rape (which is used by only half of the adult Muslims, i.e, at the most 2.5 % of total population), what are the other deadly weapons they have that the Danes are not being able to face the Muslims? (Aren't this 95% Danes healthy? I don't think they starve!) Is drawing cartoon the only thing that they can do in situation like this?

3. REGARDING RAPE AND DEPORTATION OF MUSLIMS: I have no sympathy for those (Muslim or not) who rape women and attack men and children. There are many Muslims from my country who are in Denmark at the moment. They betrayed their own country and are now betraying the country that gave them shelter and freedom. But I was surprised to find out today that there are only 2 men from my country who are currently in custody in Denmark. The reason behind their detention is simply overstay without valid visa. Though none of the Muslims from my country had ever been charged for rape, I am absolutely sure that they had all been busy raping Danish women in the last few years. My question to you, why Danish government is not kicking these Muslims out of the country? Why? Please tell me, we all need to know.

I hope I did not offend you by asking these questions. If discussion on these issues are some sort of taboo in your society or religion, then I am sorry. But if it is allowed, then I humbly ask my Danish / western friend(s) to kindly answer my simple questions.

With best regards.
Yours sincerely,
Sarah
Submitting....

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Comment on this item

Mark my comment as a response to Danish/American and all: Three very simple questions (not regarding Trinity) by Sarah

Email me if someone replies to my comment

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

See recent outstanding comments.

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List
eXTReMe Tracker

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2020 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)