1 readers online now  |  69 million page views

Defeating islam

Reader comment on item: [The Hamas Electoral Victory:] Democracy's Bitter Fruit
in response to reader comment: Defeating Jihad

Submitted by ed (United States), Jan 29, 2006 at 13:10

14000 yrs the effort to corrupt the islamic religion has failed rediciously, y do you think all of a sudden someone will be able to do it. "what ALLah is protecting, no one can change, its his religion, and he is keeping an eye on it"

I dont know if you ever noticed, no christian missionaries get beheaded. Stop spreading lies. The only reason the church doesnt even have 1% of its missionaries in the islamic world is that it learned a long time ago, that once a muslim always a muslim. They dont convert. I am pretty sure there was a case here or there, but nothing as major as how ppl are rushing to convert to islam these days.

The truth is, youre looking at it all wrong. What is causing this uproar in the Middle east. Its because ppl who are muslim are in open air prison. and if you know history, you know the muslims always look for a deal to end war, and always incline towards peace. LIke the great prophet said, The ummah is one, like one body, if one part ails, the rest ails as well. I can promise you this, there will never be peace in that region till the position of the Palestinians improves. I hope you know 75% of the worlds population feels the same way. The other 25% are the idiots who commited the holucust and ppl with the same mind frame who want nothing but war because they gain from it while its only the poor that get affected. The world wants peace, and unfairness always comes up sooner or later, now it just happened to be now. I think it was abe Lincon who said, you can fool some ppl sometimes, you may even fool all the ppl some times, BUT YOU CANT FOOL THE WHOLE WORLD ALL THE TIME.
Submitting....

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Comment on this item

Mark my comment as a response to Defeating islam by ed

Email me if someone replies to my comment

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

See recent outstanding comments.

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List
eXTReMe Tracker

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2020 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)