11 readers online now  |  69 million page views

My thanks to your reader Jeff

Reader comment on item: Islamic London: "Run, Hide, Tell"
in response to reader comment: Hi Prashant

Submitted by Prashant, Feb 8, 2018 at 22:34

Dear Dr Pipes, Your reader Jeff commented on my recent comments on this site and stated that he reads my posts and enjoys them. I am deeply thankful because I often think that no one would take the trouble of reading my comments.

I think that I am an objective critic of all religions in the sense that I believe that though all religions have something good to offer to humanity, no religion is perfect and beyond criticism. With this belief I find stubborn righteousness of Muslims and Islam not only intellectually objectionable but also harmful to humanity as a whole. That is why I write my posts in this forum.

I am very thankful if anyone likes my posts and if they make a difference.

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Submitting....

Submit a comment on this item

Reader comments (11) on this item

Title Commenter Date Thread
Very Sad [68 words]
w/response from Daniel Pipes
Barry TigayFeb 6, 2018 20:11242116
You imported the criminals so deal with it ! [56 words]BrunoFeb 6, 2018 19:00242115
Keep calm and carry on [152 words]
w/response from Daniel Pipes
JeffFeb 6, 2018 12:09242107
4Here is an easy problem for your reader Jeff [174 words]PrashantFeb 7, 2018 00:37242107
Hi Prashant [205 words]JeffFeb 7, 2018 22:36242107
My thanks to your reader Jeff [126 words]PrashantFeb 8, 2018 22:34242107
New normal [14 words]VijayFeb 6, 2018 09:21242101
A gradual takeover [136 words]NightandDayFeb 5, 2018 22:45242093
2comments on 'Islamic London: "Run, Hide, Tell". [377 words]
w/response from Daniel Pipes
PrashantFeb 5, 2018 20:24242091
1This Is What Islamization Looks Like [245 words]DaveFeb 5, 2018 16:23242088
We cannot depend on the democratic politicians to do the right thing [353 words]PrashantFeb 7, 2018 01:03242088

Comment on this item

Mark my comment as a response to My thanks to your reader Jeff by Prashant

Email me if someone replies to my comment

See recent outstanding comments.

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List

ADVERTISEMENTS

eXTReMe Tracker

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2018 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes