4 readers online now  |  69 million page views

Agree but must add

Reader comment on item: Breaking the Palestinians' Will to Fight

Submitted by Paul Shave (United States), Apr 19, 2017 at 19:00

I totally agree with your article and the poll driven numbers. It has been my view for 30+ years that the Palestinians don't want peace, just the extermination of Israel. I must add that if 60% eventually want peace, recognize Israel and normal relations, the other 40% will kill them into silence. It's what they do.


Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Submitting....

Daniel Pipes replies:

If you are right and 60% does not suffice, then 70% or more must accept Israel.

Submit a comment on this item

Reader comments (23) on this item

Title Commenter Date Thread
If you read the 1917 Balfour Declaration (Which emulated Napoleons 1799 letter [195 words]
w/response from Daniel Pipes
YJ DraimanAug 29, 2017 16:27240637
Why nothing ever works on the ground. [701 words]
w/response from Daniel Pipes
Lee KaplanJun 5, 2017 11:38239476
Agree but must add [56 words]
w/response from Daniel Pipes
Paul ShaveApr 19, 2017 19:00238625
Palestinians have broken the Israeli will for concessions to the former [291 words]PezDispenserApr 17, 2017 05:06238555
Breaking the Palestinian will to fight [155 words]PrashantApr 14, 2017 00:21238487
What do Palestinians want? [44 words]PrashantApr 13, 2017 23:19238483
PA Fumes After Proposed Changes to UNRWA Curriculum [74 words]PezDispenserApr 13, 2017 15:08238474
Breaking the Palestinians' Will to Fight [18 words]Dave In ArizonaApr 12, 2017 16:18238458
Dream On - where is Islam in all this? [156 words]
w/response from Daniel Pipes
yuval brandstetterApr 12, 2017 05:20238438
Good concept [72 words]
w/response from Daniel Pipes
Daniel ElietApr 11, 2017 18:10238427
2Pew backs up Pipes' article [45 words]Stephen KaretzkyApr 11, 2017 07:16238409
3Jewish Ethics Too Nice To Do The Trick [216 words]
w/response from Daniel Pipes
DaveApr 10, 2017 19:49238397
2Airport in Gaza with Saudi money is a bad idea [106 words]PrashantApr 13, 2017 23:38238397
"Doomed to extinction" [211 words]PeterApr 10, 2017 13:16238389
Disregarding Jihad Component [141 words]Keefe GoldfisherApr 10, 2017 13:09238387
Hasn't Israel won already? [135 words]Raul MarksApr 12, 2017 20:49238387
Wishful Thinking [90 words]
w/response from Daniel Pipes
Barry BlackApr 10, 2017 12:20238386
1The source of the resistance [187 words]David GApr 10, 2017 12:03238385
2BREAK JORDAN IN HALF [287 words]
w/response from Daniel Pipes
Ilene RichmanApr 10, 2017 11:02238383
2 states solution! [244 words]
w/response from Daniel Pipes
alan FrankApr 10, 2017 10:35238382
RE: 2 state solution [84 words]alan FrankApr 12, 2017 08:55238382
2Your "two states solution" [94 words]Sigmund DermanApr 15, 2017 13:19238382
Oy vey Sigmund [155 words]alan FrankApr 17, 2017 08:14238382

Comment on this item

Name
Email Address (optional)
Title of Comments
Comments:

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

See recent outstanding comments.

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List

ADVERTISEMENTS

eXTReMe Tracker

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2017 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes