Lord vs human Logic
Reader comment on item: How Morsi Took Power in Egypt
Submitted by slayhy (Canada), Dec 11, 2012 at 20:18
as if you know the logic of the Lord.
Human logic or Lord logic not an equation.
When the Lord send a messages to the people He send a Message that people will undertand, so His logic becomes human logic.
there is nothing called human logic or Lord logic, you don't know what is behind what God tell us. all what you say is human logic, but in your case there is no logic in what you say.
and I am sure God speaks the logic that humans understand.
you will never understand God's reasoning unless you open your mind to the broader issues
when you admit the following
- God promised to scatter the Children of Israel among the nations of Earth
- God promised a great nation of the descendants of Ishmael (that is Islam)
- God promised Moses to bring a prophet among their (The Children of Israel) brotherns (not from among themselves but from among their brothers) those are the arabs
- Jesus said he will send the councillor - the councillor is Muhammad
- Jesus said if he did not go the councillor would not come ( a successor prophet - Muhammad)
- God's love is Muhammad according to king solomons songs 5:6
once you open your mind and heart to these facts you will know the truth
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (38) on this item
Comment on this item
You can help support Daniel Pipes' work by making a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes