Acomplices to ... Islam
Submitted by s.p. attri (United States), Mar 16, 2010 at 04:38
1. Dear s.p. attri,
Submitted by Kiel Hesselmann (Denmark), Mar 10, 2010 at 16:24
As s.p. attri rightly stated:
I can follow up by saying, that nazism, as a religion (mis-contrued as an ideology) is an expression of man's aggressive behavior.
2. My Take: Mr. Hesselmann:I agree with you that, both Islam & Nazism, have un-concealed & un-mistakable resemblance. Both are dangerous & go to the top of barbarism-ladder.
3. Hazrat Mohammad preached that Islam is the only true way of life, the rest are all fake. Non-Moslems are not Believers, they are Infidels ( whom he identified as Kafirs ). They Must be murdered or enslaved. This may explain why so many Moslems take to Kafir-Slaughter. The evil of Islam is in its teachings.
4. I respect the views of Michael Ledeen. The world is simmering in the rhetoric of Phoney-Liberal leaders, especially those of Europe, USA, and India. These Phoneys refuse to see Islam as an evil, even though Islam is openly dedicated to the destruction of us Kafirs ( Non-Moslem Infidels ). They refuse to recognize the evil of Islam and are, therefore, accomplices to the evil ( of Islam ).
5. The Phoney-L iberals accomplices to evil allege, that Islam has been misunderstood. This is Not true.
Islam has Never been mis-understood, Islam is the problem, mesmerizing & deadly. Islam is a gigantisized Kafir-Killer.
6. For the survival of the civilized Kafir world, Islam needs to be crushed.
Surinder Paul Attri
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (108) on this item
Comment on this item
Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes