The violence and cruelty of Arabs often perplexes Westerners.
Reader comment on item: In Mideast, Bet on a Strong Horse
Submitted by s.p. attri (United States), Mar 5, 2010 at 03:58
Not only does the
2. My Take:
It may be perplexing to Westerners, but it is Islam in the purest sense, ready to blast the hell out of Kafirs ( Non-Moslem Infidels ). According to Quran, Islam is the only true way of life ( the rest is fake ), as it has been prescribed jointly by Allah & Hazrat Mohammad. This is the way of Allah, for which the Moslems kill & get killed.
3. Islam is the best religion, according to Quran. Those who ignore the loving approach of Islam, incur the apostolic-wrath & the wrath of Allh. The acquittal of the prince, and conviction of accusers, in the above story, is pure & just by Sharia. A person cannot be a Moslem, without believing in Allah, Mohammad, & Sharia.
4. Islam is the biggest calamity that has fallen, or could have fallen on Kafirs. Yet, the proponents of Islam believe, and they want Non-Moslem Kafirs to believe that:
" Islam is a religion of Peace, Love, and Brotherhood. "
This is a " cock-and-bull story " and a " bull-sh** claim " that has been presented as a fact, with un-paralleled skill & imaginative literary words. It is a myth of monstrous proportions, because Hatred of Kafirs, is the biggest-pillar of Islam. If Moslems are really honest, they must not conceal the salient point of Quran, that:
" Kafirs are the enemies of Allah & denizens of Hell. "
5. Islam, as an ideology ( mis-construed as a religion ) is an expression of man's aggressive behavior.
Islam claims that world has been created by Allah ( who loves to be worshipped ), who revealed his will through his messenger Hazrat Mohammad. It was Allah who made laws & gave Mohammad instructions regarding government & morality, how people should walk, talk, eat, drink etc etc. This is the only true way of life, all else is fake. These are the legal decisions of Allah & the cornerstone of Islam.
6. Actually, these are man-made ( Mohammad-Made ) decisions & laws,maintained masterfully by Mohammad, in the cloak of revelation. It is Mohammad who wants to be worshipped as Allah, without being called so.
Mohammad wanted to maintain his dominant position, and spread his name. As a prophet mediating between Allah ( God ) and man, he gave his fictional story a supernatural character, and used this device, as a tool of dominance. But this dominance is Not possible without warfare. So Mohammad subjected his Moslems to severe military discipline, toughened & trained them, to act in a certain way, as a gang of fanatics, as followers of Islam.
7. The concept of dominance governed the entire life of Mohammad. But he did not want his urge of dominance to die with him, but to continue beyond his grave. So he declared that, he was the last prophet and any one coming after him, and declaring himself to be God's apostle, would be an imposter. For the same and similar reasons, Mohammad declared that, worshipping others with Allah ( called " Shirk " in Islam ), is an unpardonable sin.
8. Mohammad was surely capable of imagining such stories, to convert his humanity ( a mortal being ) into divinity, to make himself grow stronger & dominant. And Quran declares Mohammad as the model of behavior.
Truly, this is the world of Islam.
Surinder Paul AttriThe violence and cruelty of Arabs often perplexes Westerners.leader of Hizbullah proclaim "We love death," but so too does, for example, a 24-year-old man who last month yelled "We love death more than you love life" as he crashed his car on the Bronx-Whitestone Bridge in New York City. As two parents in St. Louis honor-killed their teenage daughter with thirteen stabs of a butcher's knife, the Palestinian father shouted "Die! Die quickly! Die quickly! . . . Quiet, little one! Die, my daughter, die!" – and the local Arab community supported them against murder charges. A prince from Abu Dhabi recently tortured a grain dealer whom he accused of fraud; despite a video of the atrocity appearing on television internationally, the prince was acquitted while his accusers were convicted.
Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".
Reader comments (108) on this item
Comment on this item
Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum. Daniel J. Pipes