2 readers online now  |  69 million page views

If babies are born Muslim then 161,452 human beings abandon Islam every day! Thank God

Reader comment on item: Islamism 2.0
in response to reader comment: projection not to the past

Submitted by dhimmi no more (United States), Jan 24, 2010 at 17:29

Our dear Bary your Muslim sources tell us that babies are borne Muslim (what a ridiculous claim) right our dear Bary ?

Well let us see and here is a reference for you about the rates of human growth in population

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_growth

Where the author of the article is providing us with information about human population increases so let us work on 2009. The annual growth was 1.1% right our dear bary? and the absolute increase was 74.6M right our dear bary?

Well from your own sources there are 1.3B Muslims and let us say that we have a total number of all human beings on earth of 6B give or take a few millions

Then Muslims are about 21% right our dear bary? Then the rest or 79% of babies borne in 2009 will abandon islam and be free again

Do you know what this means? It means that there will be only 15.66 Muslim babies and the rest or 58.93M babies will leave islam or 161,452 persons leave Islam every day far and a much higher than your bogus 150000 that are converting to Islam every day!

So much for Muslim logic

Submitting....

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

Comment on this item

Mark my comment as a response to If babies are born Muslim then 161,452 human beings abandon Islam every day! Thank God by dhimmi no more

Email me if someone replies to my comment

Note: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the authors alone and not necessarily those of Daniel Pipes. Original writing only, please. Comments are screened and in some cases edited before posting. Reasoned disagreement is welcome but not comments that are scurrilous, off-topic, commercial, disparaging religions, or otherwise inappropriate. For complete regulations, see the "Guidelines for Reader Comments".

See recent outstanding comments.

Follow Daniel Pipes

Facebook   Twitter   RSS   Join Mailing List
eXTReMe Tracker

All materials by Daniel Pipes on this site: © 1968-2021 Daniel Pipes. daniel.pipes@gmail.com and @DanielPipes

Support Daniel Pipes' work with a tax-deductible donation to the Middle East Forum.Daniel J. Pipes

(The MEF is a publicly supported, nonprofit organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Tax-ID 23-774-9796, approved Apr. 27, 1998.

For more information, view our IRS letter of determination.)